- This event has passed.
Eurofins Webinar: Vapor Intrusion Part 1
February 18 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
About This Webinar:
The overall process of collecting and reporting quality data when investigating the vapor intrusion pathway can be challenging to navigate. This presentation will focus on best practices and considerations for vapor sample collection to accurately assess vapor intrusion and support risk management decisions.
The presentation will be given from the perspective of an environmental testing laboratory and our 30 years of air testing experience, including Vapor Intrusion investigations.
Topics The Presentation Will Cover Include:
- Regulatory overview and framework
- Sampling methodologies and challenges for soil gas, sub-slab & indoor air
- Equipment: considerations, handling, troubleshooting
- Current Technologies – from passive to real time
- Managing an air project with the laboratory; what you need to know