Benefits of Membership
- Information and input on legislative activities that affect professional geologists
- Membership certificate suitable for framing
- Field trips and seminars
- Professional contacts
Full (voting) Membership is open to any individual who is employed as a geologist or geoscientist; or has a degree in geology or the geosciences; or has retired from a career as a geologist or geoscientist; or is an Indiana Licensed Professional Geologist. Non-licensed geologists must petition the board of directors for membership and must obtain two sponsors who are members of PGI.
Associate Membership is open to anyone with an interest in the profession of geology, or in the geological sciences, but who does not satisfy the requirements for full membership.
Student Membership is open to any student currently enrolled in a geoscience program.
- Full Membership —————- $35 per year
- Associate Membership ——– $35 per year
- Student Membership ———- Free -> Student Members – please fill out the PGI Membership Form and email a copy to email@example.com
New members and membership renewals can be paid for by either paying in person at a PGI Board Meeting, submitting a check by mail to PGI at the address below or following the link below to the PGI Membership Payment page where a link is available to pay online via PayPal.